The Madmain 18” bikes take Harry’s personal geometry set-up from his aftermarket Hitmain parts and packages them in a sick looking, complete bike.
In his own words "If I were to start riding again from scratch, the madmain would be my ideal entry level set-up!!" Integrated headset, 25/9 gearing, sealed mid bb, super short back end and nice high wide bars. In fact, Harry actually regularly rides a madmain complete bike in his home town of Liverpool.
In order to sign off on the Madmain, Harry was involved in every tiny detail of the design from start to finish. He wanted to be proud to put his name on a product he hoped could inspire a generation to get involved in BMX.
The Madmain line of completes sticks to mafia’s long running ethos as well as Harry Main's vision for BMX; providing great quality, long lasting bikes at affordable prices!
- Hi tensile frame TT 18.5" / CS 11.8" / HT 75.2 °(scaled geometry from aftermarket Hitmain frame) with top & bottom ht gussets
- Hi tensile internally threaded forks with cnc alloy compression cap (offset 30 mm) / taper blades with peg recess
- Hi tensile bars 27" x 8"
- Forged front load alloy stem
- 3 piece 4130 cromoly cranks
- Sealed mid BB
- Sealed headset with cnc head tube (provision for gyro tabs)
- 25/9 gearing
- Tapered seat/chain stays
- Massive 2.25" Lagos Crawler tyres (inflates to 20.4")
- Double wall front & rear extra wide alloy rims
- Semi sealed rear cassette hub (alloy) / looseball front hub (alloy)
- VP plastic pedals
- Logo stitched padded 2 piece seat / alloy post
- Integrated angle cut seat clamp
- Fitted with aftermarket Hitmain grips
- 8” rise / 27” wide bars
- Suitable for children aged 8 to 11 (20kg +)