The Madd Nuked Pro scooter has been reworked for 2017, but still remains true to the End of Days graphic that has been popular for many years and features the same 4" wide heat treated, fluted alloy deck with a subtle 3° concave that is featured on the higher priced MGP VX7 Range. There is also full Madd Gear printed logo grip tape on the deck, to lock riders feet firmly into place when in use.
The 22" high and 18" wide, one piece, high tensile, steel handle bar the Madd Nuked Pro scooter comes with 130mm Original MGP Squid Grips made of a soft but durable PU compound and the 110mm Alloy core wheels are fitted with high speed Chrome K-1 (ABEC-7 rated) bearings for a faster roll.
- 4" Wide, Flat Bottom, T4 & T6 Heat Treated, Fluted, Alloy Deck with 3° Concave and Powder Coated Finish
- Full Printed Grip Tape
- 100mm Composite Blitz Brake
- 110mm Alloy Core Wheels with High Rebound Urethane and Madd K-1 (ABEC-7 rated) Chrome High Speed Bearings
- 22" High and 18" Wide One Piece High Tensile Steel T-Bar
- 130mm Squid Grips
- Powder Coated Extruded 6061 Alloy Double Clamp
- High Quality Steel Threadless HIC Fork with Cut Outs
- Sealed Semi-Integrated Headset
- Extruded Alloy Tubular Downtube - Offering Strength Without Weight